I guess I will try my hand at blogging so we can have some sort of journal of this time in our lives. Poor Ady got hardly any sleep last night (and myself, for that matter) because she is teething. She has 3 molars coming in all at the same time. Despite the rough nights lately, she plays and jabbers in the daylight. She is starting to try to communicate connected thoughts lately- like how we went to the park the other day. She told me "slide, pause, fun!" Then she said "swing, pause, fun!" Then she went on to mention some of the things we saw at the park like an airplane, grass, dogs and kids. I could tell she remembered going to the park and must have had a great time. She is growing so fast and learning things everyday. It is very exciting.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
A New Beginning
I guess I will try my hand at blogging so we can have some sort of journal of this time in our lives. Poor Ady got hardly any sleep last night (and myself, for that matter) because she is teething. She has 3 molars coming in all at the same time. Despite the rough nights lately, she plays and jabbers in the daylight. She is starting to try to communicate connected thoughts lately- like how we went to the park the other day. She told me "slide, pause, fun!" Then she said "swing, pause, fun!" Then she went on to mention some of the things we saw at the park like an airplane, grass, dogs and kids. I could tell she remembered going to the park and must have had a great time. She is growing so fast and learning things everyday. It is very exciting.